We've been looking at so many houses that I think it's time for an apartment today. This one is in Nordhemsgatan hill, Linnéstaden in Sweden. It's from a real estate firm and I guess it has been staged to sell. Even so, I find it youthful and attractive. Let me know what you think!

The bedroom is airy and breathable harmony
I like the barrel for a night table.

Storage Solutions can easily spot


Dining may be a natural place at the windows


Wide plasterwork and beautiful takrosett ...


From the hall you reach the apartment all rooms


Spotlights provide good lighting


Room for a proper dining


Few can boast the plasterwork in the kitchen


Curl up with a good book and enjoy the silence ...


An own entrance leading up to the apartment
This would be the entrance to the apartment and not the main entrance of the building. They could have swept the pavement before taking this pic. There's a nail and tidbits on the pavement hehe. I don't quite like the bathroom so I'm not including it in this post but if you'd like to see it go straight ahead to the real estate site Alvhem right here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top